The global steel mill profit outlook for 2011 is forecast by World Steel Dynamics to be ‘fair to good’ with a 45% probability for ‘fair’ and a 30% for ‘good’. For 2012, the likelihood of ‘good’ rises to 40% while ‘fair’ drops to 30%.