The World Steel Association (worldsteel) has published the 2012 edition of its map of Chinese mainland steel plants.
The large format wall poster is now available for purchase at www.worldsteel.org.
The map highlights the essence of the Chinese steel industry, showing the geographical and economic landscape of the country’s steel industry at a glance.
It includes information such as:
• Crude steel production by company and by province
• Steel product type by company
• Crude steel production and apparent crude steel use since 2001
• Apparent crude steel use per capita since 2001
• Structure of iron ore supply
• Iron ore production by province
• Coke production by province
The map is available for purchase from the Bookshop at worldsteel.org. The colourful poster measures 120cm by 67.5cm and is packaged in a cardboard tube.