Organiser Steel Times International can now reveal the names of the latest speakers to formalise their participation in Future Steel Forum.
Recent additions to the programme for Future Steel Forum, Warsaw, 14-15 June 2017.
• Digital Transformation Initiatives in Mining & Metals – the Tata Steel approach by Sarajit Jha, Chief of Digital Value Acceleration, Tata Steel
• Voestalpine Special Steel Division – One Step Ahead in the Digitising Processes in the Metals industry. By Dr. Michael Eder, Global Chief Digital Officer, voestalpine, Edelstahl GmbH
• Digital Revolution – Human Factor and Inertia by Dr. Rizwan A Janjua, Head, Technology, World Steel Association.
• Ensure your digital plant runs perfect, but also benefits your customers. By Stefan Koch, Global Lead for Metals, SAP SE.
• Dr. Markus Reifferschied from SMS group will form part of the panel entitled Perspectives on Steel Manufacturing and Digitalisation.
• Dr Reifferschied will also participate on another panel suggested by Dr. Michael Eder of Voestalpine, entitled New Business Models.
• ABB Metals’ ability in Digital by Andreas Vollmer, Global R&D Manager, ABB Metals.
For further information, log on to http://www.futuresteelforum.com