Dusseldorf is the venue for Smithers Apex’s Eurocoke Summit on 24-26 April 2018 where 150 ‘key stakeholders’ are expected.
According to Smithers Apex, the Eurocoke Summit is Europe’s only conference dedicated solely to the met coke, coal and steel industry and provides attendees with the opportunity to hear updates on the latest industry technologies, global outlooks and market forecasts, new trends and developments, index pricing and much more.
The 2018 agenda will include presentations from leading industry players such as:
• Carl De Maré, vice president & head of technology strategy at ArcelorMittal Group CTO
• Tom Luttikhuizen, team manager coke oven batteries at Tata Steel
• Guilherme Liziero, technical consultant for coke and coal at Gerdau
• Reji Mathai, senior manager – coke oven operations at JSW Steel
• Leading experts from key organisations including EUROFER, Gujarat NRE and Wood Mackenzie.
The programme will focus on a number of hot topics including:
• Global outlooks for the coke, coal and steel industry
• Increasing profitability through plant operations and maintenance
• Developments in Asia and India
• Index pricing
• The latest industry trends and new developments
This year’s Summit also features a pre-conference workshop on Battery Maintenance and Repair, led by experts from HeatTeQ and SSAB Europe Oy on Tuesday 24 April. Tickets cost €399 in addition to the two-day conference ticket, but places are limited.
The Eurocoke Summit 2018 will include over eight hours of dedicated business networking time throughout the conference. Representatives from ThyssenKrupp, CI Carbocoque, Liz Italiana, Steel Mont, Jesse Creek Mining and many more are already confirmed to attend.
For further details, see Steel Times International's Events Diary online.