Billed as the most important international conference on steels in cars and trucks, the aptly named Steel in Cars and Trucks conference brings together over 500 participants from all over the world to watch more than 160 presentations from industry and research.
The twin aims of the event are to bring together the steel and automotive industries together and examine future trends in steel development, processing technologies and applications.
If you wish to present a paper, the topics to be covered are as follows:
- Steel components in cars and trucks.
- Manufacturing of components.
- New high performance steels.
- Modelling, simulation and testing.
- Lightweight forging.
- e-Mobility with components made of steel.
For further information, click here.