The Instituto Argentino de Siderurgia is inviting the whole steel community to participate at the 23rd IAS Steel Conference and EXPO IAS 2021 and to share new technological advances and experiences with the purpose of contributing to the growth of the sector in quality, sustainability and competitiveness.
International Pre-Conference Courses will be delivered by well-known speakers on 4 October.
• More than 55 technical papers
• Eight keynote presentations
• An Industry 4.0 panel discussion
• A Steel Executive Forum with the top leaders of ArcelorMittal, Ternium, Gerdau and Tenaris.
• Welcome ceremony where the best papers of the previous conference (in 2018) will be awarded!
For further information log on to www.siderurgia.org.ar/conf21