From 17 – 21 October 2022 the 6th Conference on Clean Technologies in the Steel Industry (CLEAN TECH) will take place in Aachen, Germany.
The conference will provide a forum for researchers and steel manufacturers to review recent developments in environmental protection and efficiency in steelmaking focusing on environmental and energy aspects in iron and steelmaking.
Topics to be covered include:
- Environmental and energy aspects in iron and
- Energy savings and energy efficiency optimization
- Alternative fuels and reductants in iron and
- Injection of waste plastics, flue dust or secondary
raw materials into the blast furnace
- Use of waste gas and waste heat
- Challenges of renewable gases in iron and
- Use of secondary raw materials and wastes in iron
- Emission avoidance from iron and steelmaking
- By-product management in iron and steel production
- Improvement, treatment and usage of iron and
- Water cascades and recirculation
- Recovery of process chemicals
- Examination and remediation of contaminated sites
- New and alternative technologies
- Life Cycle Assessment
- CO2 mitigation in iron and steelmaking
For further details, click here.