Taking smart manufacturing to the next level
The global steel industry is starting to embrace machine learning technologies for manufacturing steel and is beginning to reap the benefits of process optimisation, streamlining, greater efficiency, sustainability and productivity.
The AI and Steelmaking Summit, brought to you by Steel Times International, is a one day virtual conference taking place on 16 November 2021. This online event will bring together steel professionals at the forefront of digital manufacturing and they will share their experiences with you.
Decode AI technology with the guidance of our expert speakers
Complete access to the virtual event between 8am-8pm GMT
8 hours of conference content
Excellent rated networking and communication tools to meet and contact other delegates
See exactly who is online when you are
Rewind and Rewatch our conference on demand for 30 days
Tuesday 16th November: 08:00 - 20:30 GMT
Unavailable on 16th November?
Behold, our 'video on demand access' has got you covered. Providing you with the luxury of viewing any session at your own time. And viewing the delegate list to connect with any clients and colleagues.
Unbelievable value for £65!
How to attend?
1. Easy…Register here
2. After completing the form, a confirmation email will follow. A week before the show, you will receive your login details for the event.
3. Use these details to login and join us online on 16 November 2021
The opportunities presented by this virtual event is exciting. We have a unique platform to display business content and solutions for our visitors. And vital commercial opportunities and interactivities for our sponsors.
Contact the sales team to explore the branding, marketing and sponsorship packages available.
- Instant message delegates that are online
- Email delegates that are offline
- Send meeting requests
- See a real-time list of delegates visiting your stand and engage immediately
- Share expertise in the live chat room
- Receive a file of attendees that visited your booth